Cylinder Pressure Indication with Kistler
Accurate measurements of cylinder pressure and crank angle as well as intake- and exhaust-gas pressure are absolutely crucial factors when developing combustion engines. Kistler offers a comprehensive portfolio of combustion analysis technology for a variety of applications, ranging from water-cooled and uncooled piezoelectric cylinder pressure sensors to measuring spark plugs and glow plug adapters with integrated miniature pressure sensors. Piezoresistive absolute pressure sensors for gas exchange and injection pressure measurements with digital temperature compensation guarantee maximum precision. Kistler's high-performance products also include the KiBox and SCP signal conditioning systems. Thanks to a wide range of interfaces, measurement results are easily transmitted to other instruments.
Advantages of Kistler cylinder pressure indication on the test bench:
- High-precision piezoelectric cylinder pressure sensors for any engine application
- Modular signal conditioning platform (SCP): a system specifically designed for test bench applications with a variety of amplifier plug-ins (charge amplifiers, piezoresistive amplifiers)
- Ready-to-measure and ready-to-use solutions, simple to operate
- Accurate crank angle encoder including electronics for connection to various indication systems
- Piezoresistive absolute pressure sensors to measure gas exchange pressures
- High-pressure sensors to measure injection pressure
- PiezoSmart (TEDS) makes sensor handling simple (automatic sensor detection) and helps avoid setup errors
Measuring systems from Kistler to evaluate and optimize combustion engine parameters such as power, efficiency, emissions, friction and comfort. Simply contact us!