Through beam light barriers in flat housing, infrared, distance up to 700 mm, plug M8 3-pin / PGI
Split through-beam light barriers with integrated electronics and high switching frequency.
- PNP switching output
- Switching frequency 4 kHz
- Switching function normally open/ normally closed (NO/NC)
- Repeating accuracy <0, 1 mm
- Operating voltage 12 ... 30 VDC
- Connection: M8 plug, 3-pin
With the through-beam light barriers, the transmitter and receiver are housed in separate housings that are aligned with each other. The sensor switches as soon as an object interrupts the light beam. Through-beam light barriers are ideal for long ranges and are used, for example, in production and assembly lines for position sensing.