Shaft torque sensors Mini-Smart, torque transducers (measuring ranges 0.5 Nm to 1 kNm) / 4502A
Torque sensors Type 4502A are strain gauge based non-contact shaft torque transducers. They are optionally available with an integrated encoder.
- Strain gauge torque transducers
- Analog output signal of 0 to 5 VDC, transferred without contact
- Integrated speed and angle measurement
- Connections: 1/4" hex socket (DIN3126), square socket or cylindrical shaft ends
- Operational up to 12000 1/min
The Mini-Smart torque sensor uses strain gage technology. The torque signal is transmitted from the rotating shaft via frequency modulation and is processed as an analog signal. The rotational angle signal with two tracks of each 360 pulses per revolution and track is available as TTL signal. An external electrical control input is standard.
CAD Data for Mini-Smart shaft torque sensors of Type 4502A
Mini-Smart Torque Sensor