Piezoelectric Press Force load cells, force transducers, Fz 0 … 5 N to 0 … 700 kN / 93X3A
- Preloaded force transducers, ready to measure immediately
- Calibrated load cells for compression forces
- Five different sensor sizes and seven varied measuring ranges
- Centering seats for exact installation
- Extensive accessories for easy machine integration and optimum force introduction
These Press Force load cells are based on the piezoelectric measuring principle. The force acting on the quartz element generates at the output of the sensor a proportional electric charge, which is converted by the series-connected measuring amplifier into a process signal suitable for evaluation (typically 0 ... 10 V). Depending on the type of sensor, tension forces of up to 16 % of the compression force range can also be measured. Although uncalibrated, these ranges are often used for detecting tool withdrawal forces, for example after press-fit processes.
They come in five different sizes which are divided in seven measuring ranges.