Software Dynoware for cutting force, test and measurement applications / 2825A
The software DynoWare visualizes and controls force measurements with dynamometers or single and multicomponent force sensors.
- Simple operation
- Configuration and control of Kistler measuring instruments via USB, RS-232C, Ethernet or IEEE-488
- Useful signal evaluation and calculation functions
- Simultaneous recording of up to 28 measuring channels depending on DAQ system
- Real time visualization of measured curves
- Efficient acquisition and evaluation of physical measurands
For signal analysis, DynoWare offers real time visualization of the measured curves together with useful calculation and graphics functions. Apart from simple configuration of the most important measuring instruments, this software supports individual documentation of the measurement, along with storage of configuration data and measured data. The signal evaluation also enables compensation of undesirable signal drift due to temperature influence for example. DynoWare supports the DAQ System family Type 5697A as well as the LabAmp system family Type 5167A.
DynoWare Software (22.214.171.124_Win 7_8_10_Incl. LabAmp)
DynoWare Software (126.96.36.199_Win XP_No LabAmp)
DynoWare Type 2825A…
DynoWare Typ 2825A…
LabAmp Network Configuration Guide