Piezoelectric load cells Slimline for both tensile and compression forces (Fx max up to 75 kN / 17 klbf) / 917xC
Main features / advantages
- Preloaded load cells, ready to measure immediately
- Calibrated force transducers
- Compact load cells with very small dimensions
- Integrated, non-detachable cable with Fluoroelastomer sheath
- Plug coupling with mounting plate
The preloaded piezoelectric load cells also known as piezoelectric force transducers can measure tensile and compression forces and produce an electric charge that is directly proportional to the applied force. It is converted to a proportional voltage by the charge amplifier, to be connected downstream (e.g., Kistler Type 5074B), and can be processed further as desired. The SlimLine force transducers are ground-isolated, thereby largely avoiding problems with ground loops. The integrated cable comes with an additional plug coupling and an adapter plate. SlimLine load cells are easy to install and are immediately ready for measurements.