Supported by measurement technology from Kistler, you are able to detect damages at an early stage and avoid expensive repairs or even collapses. Extend the lifetime of your precious structures with precise data for civil engineering monitoring and structural health assessment.
Civil engineering monitoring solutions: enhanced protection for precious structures
Sensitive infrastructure such as traffic arteries and bridges, but also historic buildings benefit from continuous monitoring to assess the structural health and condition of the object. Kistler offers complete measuring chains and systems to constantly monitor your structure or system – providing a deep understanding of material properties in the process.
- Very high accuracy and quality
- Application specific, completely autonomous systems
- Custom software solutions as part of an open ecosystem
- Applicable for lab modelling as well as monitoring real structures
- Modal analysis delivering natural frequencies and mode shapes