Torque measuring flange system KiTorq Rotor, measuring ranges 50 to 5000 Nm / 4551A
The torque flange sensors of type 4551A come with integrated speed measurement and high resolution angle of the rotation measuring system. The analog and digital interfaces provide maximum flexibility and easy integration into various test bench environments.
- Torque transducers for high precision and reproducibility of torque, speed and angle measurement
- Analog and digital interfaces for maximum flexibility and easy integration
- Well suited for static and dynamic measurements with a cut-off frequency (–3 dB) 10 kHz
- Very high accuracy thanks to linearity error including hysteresis of only 0.03 %
- Rotational speed or angle measurement with up to 8192 pulses per revolution
The KiTorq System is a torque measuring flange system, consisting of the Type 4551A KiTorq Rotor torque measuring unit and the Type 454xA KiTorq Stator torque evaluation unit. The rotors and stators of the KiTorq system which have the same speed option can be used in any combination with each other. Rotational speed or angle measurement is possible with up to 8192 pulses per revolution. Plus additional measurement of absolute zero value (called Z-Impulse) by means of which absolute angle positions can be determined. Using the ordering key, the Type 4551A rotor can be purchased individually or as a calibrated torque measurement chain, together with a KiTorq Stator. The stator detects automatically a change of rotor and sets the required parameters. All KiTorq Rotors capture the torque using strain gages (DMS). The signal that they generate is amplified and then processed at approximately 35 kSample. The high sampling rate allows for measurements of highly dynamic torques.
CAD Data for Torque measuring flange system KiTorq Rotor of Type 4551A
Ficha de datos
KiTorq Torque Measuring Flange