Miniature industrial charge amplifiers (mICA) with IO-Link, (±1 … 10 V) / 5028A
- Variants covering full-scale range: ±20 … ±500000 pC
- IO-Link operation at 600 μs cycle time
- Custom scaling of analog output from 4% to 100% nominal range
- Output signal: ±10 V with 6.25 kHz bandwidth
- Features: low-pass filter, reset-measure jump compensation, thresholds, high-pass filter etc.
The miniature Industrial Charge Amplifier (mICA) with IO-Link is the amplifier of choice for modern industrial applications such as robotics, packaging, food and beverage or OEM manufacturing. These smart amplifiers combine analog and digital communication technology, thus paving the way for Industry 4.0. The IO-Link interface, defined as SDCI in IEC 61131-9, allows continuous measurement and provides standardized access to customize the device to application demands (low-pass filter, reset/measure jump compensation, thresholds, applicable high-pass filter,…). The amplifier automatically detects the presence of an IO-Link Master and boots in the correct operation mode, either analog/discrete operation or IO-Link operation mode. The IO-Link system data storage functionality allows to use programmed settings of the device, or in case of a replacement program the new device with settings defined in the system.