Fork light barriers, infrared, fork width 5 mm, plug M8 3-pin or free cable end / PDI
The compact PDI fork light barriers were specially designed for double sheet detection.
- PNP switching output
- Switching frequency 1 kHz
- Switching function normally open/ normally closed (NO/NC)
- Repeating accuracy <0.02 mm
- Operating voltage 12 ... 30 VDC
- Connection: M8 plug, 3-pin or free cable end
These fork light barriers have integrated electronics and a special design for double sheet or tilt control. Transmitter, receiver, and electronics are located in a robust aluminum housing. This allows easy mounting without time-consuming alignment. The connection is made either with a 3-pin M8 connector or with a PUR connection cable with open cable end for individual connection options. The infrared light transmitter (IR) is ideal for dirty environments.
Ficha de datos