Data Acquisition System (DAQ) for up to 8 force plates, 64 channels / 5695B
- Connection of up to 8 force plates
- Easy installation with USB 2.0
- Remote control of integrated charge amplifiers
- Powerful data acquisition and signal processing
- Versatile digital control and synchronization options (Trigger in-out, Sync in-out)
- Analog output
The DAQ system with BioWare consists of a connecting box for up to 8 Kistler multicomponent force plates and one integral 16-bit A/D converter to digitize the plates' analog output signals. All analog input signals are additionally available as unfiltered analog output on two 37-pol D-Sub neg. connectors. The system can be connected to a USB 2.0 port at the PC. The integral charge amplifiers of the connected Kistler force plates are supplied via the connecting box and controlled by means of the supplied software (measuring range and reset-operate). The DAQ system (Type 5695B) can also be controlled by 3rd party software that is utilizing the software interface (API) dataserver.dll which is available for download on the Kistler website.