Apply today and shape the world of tomorrow together with us.
As Kistler’s software hubs, our locations in Bratislava and Košice serve as lighthouses for the global Kistler network and bring together around 150 specialists. With our focus on software and real-world applications, we tackle the challenges of the rapid evolution of technology and ensure that both our Slovakian locations and Kistler as a whole remain at the forefront of innovation. Innovators work with Kistler!
Matching our forward-looking spirit, our office in Bratislava is located in the EINPARK building, which is renowned as the greenest building in Slovakia. This exceptional location embodies a modern, lively and friendly atmosphere, and our colleagues reflect this spirit in their daily work. Our diverse team in Bratislava includes software developers, scrum masters, testers, and product owners, as well as experts in HR, finance, ICT, marketing, and more.
Get to know your colleagues in Slovakia
“At Kistler, I’ve evolved from Scrum Master to a Product Owner, shaping impactful software products and thriving in a collaborative environment that fuels innovation and personal growth.”
Pavol Daniš, Product Owner at Kistler Bratislava
- Attractive referral bonus
- Additional bonuses for significant events – e.g. wedding, etc.
- Relocation bonus for employees who move for work-related purposes (over 100 km)
Health and well-being
- Adjustable electric desks and ergonomic chairs
- 100% salary reimbursement for 10 days of sick leave
- Fresh fruit in the kitchen
- Team-building activities
- Company breakfast, Christmas party, BBQ, Halloween party, Family/Kids’ Day, Pizza Thursdays, etc.
- Table soccer and board games in the office
Working time and vacations
- Hybrid working model with the option to work from home up to 60% a week (agreed upon individually with the team lead) – we trust you to organize your time and stay productive
- 25 days of paid vacation for all employees
- Compensation for overtime and travelling time on business trips
- English and German language courses
- Library, online educational portals: Pluralsight, Safari books, LeanPub, Egghead
- Technology “sharing” groups, coding days
Additional workplace benefits
- Lunch vouchers
- Financial contribution to a children’s sporting activity
- Company-owned vacation home in Switzerland at a discounted rate
Sport and leisure
- On-site yoga or Pilates classes
- Multisport card
- Badminton, sports competition support for marathons and races
Loyalty and incentives
- Flexible cafeteria benefit system
- Loyalty bonuses: Starting at EUR 1000 per year and increasing with years of service
- Platform with a variety of benefits
- Tailor-made for individual employee needs
And much more…
- Metro card
- Slovak National Theater offers and discounts
- Curaprox product discounts