Our servo press for assembly and testing of medical devices is a convenient, complete solution – comprising our maXYmos NC process monitoring system and the NCFT joining module 2158B – and designed for applications in the field of electromechanical joining with press-fit of medical product parts.
maXYmos NC controls, monitors, evaluates and documents force-displacement curves for joining and press-fit processes, exclusively in conjunction with NC joining modules and the IndraDrive servo amplifier that is included in the system.
Our NCFT 2157B joining module features a linear axis with an integrated piezoelectric force sensor in the ram and integrated control. It is designed for joining with low forces. Two different designs that enable to cover numerous applications will allow you to realize a large variety of component parts and products.
Benefits of the complete Kistler servo press system for assembly and testing of medical devices:
- No need to search for the right components and install them
- Integrated process monitoring with maXYmos NC, even "novices" can easily manage parameterization
- Electromechanical NCFT joining module 2157B
NCFT joining module 2157B – features:
- Suitable for clean room use
- Measurement range from 0.05 kN to 1.5 kN
- Telemetry ensures utmost measurement accuracy
- High overload protection for sensors
- Excellent dynamics with up to 400 mm/s for very short cycle times
- Integrated switching between two measurement ranges
- Two versions:
- Straight design with 100 mm stroke
- Angled design with 250 mm strok
Servo presses – utmost energy efficiency during assembly and testing
Servo presses (electromechanical joining systems) help you to achieve enery savings of up to 90 percent e.g. compared to pneumatic systems*, to significantly reduce your Total Cost of ownership (TCO) as well as your CO2 emissions. And that means you are also helping to protect the climate!
Application specific features of maXYmos NC – optional:
- Integrated user management
- Audit trail:
- Recording and monitoring of all changes to testing processes, with time and user indexing for end-to-end traceability of each individual product for download and backup
- Storage in write-protected files
- Optional blocking of ports for secure integration into the customer's data structure
- Complete documentation: for Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ) based on prepared checklists
- Integrated printer drivers for hard copy documentation of test records
Safe assembly and reliable testing of medical devices with our servo press.
* Study by the University of Kassel (2012)