Our services for medical device manufacturers as well as plant and machinery manufacturers operating in environments where medtech equipment and pharmaceutical goods are produced: We support you in developing, selecting, integrating and maintaining the right process monitoring systems for production, assembly and product testing.
- Our sensor positioning service assists you with correct sensor installation, helping you to determine meaningful quality gates
- Application training for sensors and process monitoring systems
- Process investigations and tests on site at customer's premises or on our own test systems
- Support with installing sensors and commissioning (IQ) including connection to third-party systems, e.g. via fieldbus or OPC UA
- Support with mold validation to determine process limits (OQ)
- Compliance with QM system requirements
- Reducing the risk of incorrect use -> reliable and stable processes
- Advice on data analysis and data models
- Calibration of sensors and measuring chains directly on the plant, or at the Kistler calibration laboratory with traceability to ISO 17025 (depending on the application case)
Service – management of test and measurement equipment
Many customers need support to clarify questions and take decisions on calibrating and managing their process monitoring equipment:
- Why is calibration necessary?
- How often should equipment be calibrated / how are the intervals defined?
- Should we calibrate individual sensors or measuring chains?
- Traceable calibrations or service calibrations?
Kistler will be glad to advise you, and we will assist you with setting up a management system for your test and measurement equipment to make sure that you are audit-proof.
– our experts are standing by to help you!