He/She will support the customer by performing the following duties:
- Perform incoming and outgoing calibrations at all stations in the lab.
- Read schematics and mechanical assembly drawings, test procedures, test set up drawings and product definitions.
- Troubleshoot calibration problems and interface with the assistance of the Calibration Lead.
- Maintain and perform simple repairs of test equipment.
- Effectively use bench stock and supplies associated with testing, supplies, tools and equipment.
- Recommend improvements in test fixtures, test procedures and product definitions; prepares ECR’s.
- Work with Calibration Lead to provide input into future TC-AM systems including writing of specifications for developments.
- Assist Calibration Lead with plans and generating special operation instructions.
Qualified Candidates will meet these competencies and requirements:
- Must have an Associate’s Degree or equivalent two year degree with a technical emphasis; or equivalent training and experience in calibration and electronics.
- Experience in testing of electronic instrumentation including a basic understanding of the operation of a transducer and experience with calibration techniques.
- Experience in the operation of various test equipment such as oscilloscopes, voltmeters, frequency generators, insulation testers, etc.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently and be able to track and maintain own workload.
- Must have good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to use a computer effectively.
- Must have a strong knowledge base in electronics and prior experience in testing of electronic instrumentation and experience in the operation of test equipment.
At Kistler your experience and expertise are valued and promoted. As a global company with numerous locations worldwide, we offer exciting career opportunities in an international environment. Kistler is also pleased to offer a generous benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage along with a 401k plan with a 4% company match, and generous personal and vacation time allowances.
Kistler Instrument Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, military and/or veteran, status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Interested candidates may apply directly at our KIC Career Center or by contacting Human Resources by selecting the apply button below.