This is a new opening and a great chance to take over the international role and support our HR colleagues in Germany (Sindelfingen) in the area of recruitment - researching and talent acquisition through the social media!
Kistler as a global company has various offices around the world and we cooperate together. Therefore, you will be located in Kistler Bratislava and be part of our Corporate HR structure.
You will become inevitable part of recruitment team and will help Kistler site in Germany to grow! You will have your sparring partner - Nicole, the Recruiter in Germany who will guide you and explain everything so you can start your work effectively.
In your hands will be the following:
• Systematische Suche und Identifikation von qualifizierten Kandidatenprofilen in den
jeweiligen Rekrutierungskanälen (Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Experteer, etc.)
• Zielgruppengerechte Direktansprache von qualifizierten Kandidaten (in Deutsch) in
enger Abstimmung mit den HR Rekruitern
• Identifikation und Etablierung neuer Rekruiting und Active Sourcing Kanäle
• Regelmäßiges Monitoring/ Reporting der Sourcing-Aktivitäten
• Management der eingehenden Bewerbungen
• Veröffentlichung von offenen Positionen auf Online-Plattformen
• Kommunikation mit externen Vereinigungen (Hochschulen, Arbeitsagentur, lokale
Organisation, VDI, etc.)
• Unterstützung bei Personalmarketing- und Employer-Branding-Aktivitäten
Did you understand that all? You are on a good track...because you will speak daily in German and English language!
The job requires a lot of communication - videoconferences, calls, so you can always be in touch with your team even working remotely.
What can we offer you?
• Education opportunities - budget for education and trainings (hard & soft skills)
• Budget for sport, culture & wellness activities
• Flexible working time + overtime compensation
• Home office
• Team buildings: parties, events, barbecues, company breakfast
• Language courses (EN, GE)
• Fruit in the office, chill-out zone, yoga at work
• 25 days of vacation
• Meal vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Referral bonus & Relocation bonus
• Electric stand-up desk
In order to successfuly take over this job it is important that:
• You really enjoy and know your way around social media (LinkedIn, Facebook and others) and you will be enthusiastic about learning even more (Xing, Experteer used in Germany)
• You are a great communicator and you will find the best way how to approach great talents
• You speak both German and English fluently so you can easily manage the German social media, talk to the candidates and attract the future Kistler employees
• You are proactive initiator of improvements - things are not perfect in our the HR department and you can help us to make it better!
• You are organized, can bring the system to your daily work and make administrative processes more effective
• If you have already had a job in the area of HR research that can really help!