Kistler Bratislava is looking for Frontend developer, who loves challenges and wants to participate in the development of one of kind projects in Slovakia.
Have you ever heard about weighting the vehicles in motion, or monitoring the processes in Plastics industry? Would you like to be the one who helps to make our roads safer?
This can be the right opportunity for you to start working on something that matters and contributes for safer world.
The role of the Frontend developer is to design and develop single page application while using the latest technologies like React, Redux, ES6, websockets etc. To ensure systematical processes improvement, we apply continuous improvement, test automation and test driven development. A part of your role will undoubtedly include problem fixing, debugging, writing unit test and code reviews.
Personality requirements and skills:
We are looking for:
- Cooperative and open-minded frontend developer, passionate about his work and positive about ES6, React, Redux, d3.js, Node.js
- Somebody with innovative approach and agile mindset
What can we offer you?
Salary: from 1800 € gross
The salary in the job add is a minimal guaranteed base salary and can be (significantly) higher - depending on the skills, level, education, professional experience, technological know-how
- Budget for education and trainings (hard & soft skills)
- Budget for sport, culture & wellness activities
- Side projects/coding days
- Flexible working time + overtime compensation
- Team buildings: parties, events, barbecues, company breakfast
- Language courses (EN, GE)
- Fruit in the office, chill-out zone, yoga at work
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers fully covered by the employer
- Referral program & Relocation bonus
- Electric standup desk
So if you are interested, don’t hesitate to send us your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about Kistler Bratislava, check www.kistlerteam.sk or our Facebook page: Facebook