The Kistler Group is a privately owned Swiss company established in Winterthur in 1959. The Group employs 1 200 people in 28 group companies around the globe.
measure. analyze. innovate.
Kistler's main strength lies in the development, manufacture and use of sensors that measure physical quantities. The signals provided by the sensors are then analyzed and interpreted with the aid of systems engineering and know-how. The understanding of the processes gained in this way finally serves as the basis of further innovation. This provides customers with new products that keep them one step ahead of the competition at all times. After all, innovation is one of the key factors that have made Kistler the world leader in dynamic measurement.
Get Better. With Kistler.
Technological leadership, proximity to the customer and a highly committed workforce have enabled the Kistler group to develop very successfully and dynamically in recent years. To Kistler, market leadership means both motivation and an obligation to maintain uncompromising quality and continue optimizing its range of products and services.
Kistler Group supports our customers in three divisions:
Automotive Research & Test (ART)
The Automotive Research & Test Division covers all Kistler measurement applications in the automobile industry, as well as other sectors such as large diesel engines, power stations, etc. The strategic business fields in AR&T are Engine Research & Development, Engine Marine & Stationary, Vehicle Dynamics & Durability, and Vehicle Safety.
Industrial Process Control (IPC)
The Industrial Process Control Division covers the industrial applications in which selected manufacturing processes are monitored with Kistler measurement technology. The strategic business fields in IPC are Monitoring of Injection Molding Processes, Monitoring of Forming Processes, Welding Force Measurement, Joining & Assembly, Product Testing / Process Monitoring, and Electric Motor Testing.
Sensor Technology (ST)
The Sensor Technology Division focuses on ongoing development of Kistler sensors and business development. The strategic business fields in ST are Ballistics, Road & Traffic, Biomechanics or Cutting Force, as well as general applications for sensors measuring pressure, force and acceleration.
The Kistler Group company in Thailand, responsible for sales and support in the Thai market, is hiring an experienced business development person to support its growth strategy.
Specifications of Potential Candidate’s:
• Technical sales and support of Kistler products towards achieving targets and objectives for the organization
• Work closely with Business Units to develop the market, follow up on enquiries and aggressively pursue sales leads.
• Build and manage Kistler channel partners in Joining System Business and Production Monitoring strategic business fields.
• Degree/Diploma in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering with sales-related experience preferred.
• Strong technical knowledge in one or more areas relating to force, pressure, torque and vibration sensors, preferably with field application background. Familiar in market related to production automation will be of great advantage.
• Strong and dynamic and able to adapt to multi-tasking environment.
• Fluent in spoken English compulsory.
• Basic Salary, Sales Incentive/Bonus and other required benefits.
Ms. Tamonwan Kanchitakorn
Kistler Instrument (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
889 Thai CC Tower, 10th Floor
South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa
Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Phone: 66 2673 9277-78
Fax: 66 2673 9279