The optical speed sensors Correvit S-Motion and Correvit L-Motion together with the DTI-DAQ System, measure the absolute speed of rail vehicles. Hence reference driving and brake testing can be documented independently of the vehicle (e.g. braking test according to German BOStrab §36 und §57).
- Simple mounting on the vehicle with magnet or suction holder
- Absolute, slip-free speed measurement (as well as displacement and acceleration)
- Measurement on all relevant surfaces (ballast, asphalt, rail head, concrete, etc.)
- Allows proof of braking capacity according to legal requirements
- Expandable with other sensors (for example vibration, GPS) for all kinds of dynamic measurement up to 250 km/h