Join Kistler at the Automotive Testing Expo Europe (ATE) 2019 in Stuttgart (21st to 23rd May) and discover our innovations in the areas of vehicle development and vehicle safety!
We are very pleased to invite you to an Apéro at booth 1530 – the bar will open on May 22 from 4 p.m. on. Get ready to meet our experts who will present several new features and solutions this year – as follows:
- KiNOVA is the new measurement system for NVH optimization of powertrains and comes in four application-specific versions
- KiBox, the portable and complete solution for engine development, now also masters the calibration of knock control in the newest ECUs
- In addition to this, optical probes enable the visualization and analysis of the processes in the combustion chamber
- New torque measurement technology for electrified powertrains determines the torque flow directly and accurately and comes with complete temperature compensation
- the in-house-developed THOR-Dummy from Kistler is the leading and complete solution for crash tests thanks to our integrated sensors and DTI one-cable technology.
Finally, do not miss booth 1126 on this year's Automotive Testing Expo Europe! Our most recent subsidiary, AMS – A Kistler Group Company, will present there its software solutions for Data Mining and Big Measurement Data – no doubt the future will be theirs.