Kistler WIM Truck Weighing – Invoicing Industrial Goods by Weight
Cost-effective weighing of large numbers of trucks is needed at many industrial facilities, such as concrete plants, mines and ports. There, trucks are usually weighed for two reasons: to invoice industrial goods by weight, or to check axle and gross vehicle weight so as to prevent overloading and avoid the risk of heavy fines. With Kistler's OIML-certified WIM Data Logger and piezoelectric Lineas® quartz strip sensors, trucks can be weighed at any speed and without stopping.
This provides many advantages in comparison with traditional weighbridges: while the flow rate can be increased to several hundred trucks per hour, the system delivers legally compliant trading data for invoicing goods by weight. Kistler offers a complete WIM package for advanced industrial weighing containing all the key equipment you need to set up your WIM system.
Advantages of Kistler’s Weigh-In-Motion equipment:
- OIML R134-certified for legally compliant weighing applications
- Unique quartz measuring technology for utmost precision
- Quickly installed at ports, plants and mines – minimum disruption
- Maintenance-free − even in continuous long-term operation
- Sealed and fully embedded sensors cannot be blocked by dust or stones
- Easy integration of RFID transmitters or LPR cameras
Want to be sure your trucks are weighed more efficiently and with highest accuracy? Then simply contact us!
Highly efficient weighing process without stopping
OIML-certified for weight-based charges
Weighing data to support fleet management
Quick return on investment
User-friendly weighing data management