From modal analysis to derailing sensors, Kistler accelerometers are suitable for all kinds of applications – including vibration measurement, improvement of passenger comfort , durability measurements and preventive maintenance.
Kistler has a long history of manufacturing piezoelectric and MEMS capacitive sensors for demanding applications in the aeronautical and automotive industries. The railway sector is also one which presents a whole host of challenging situations with opportunities for analyzing acceleration, offering the potential to take your project to the next level.
- Maximum precision and reliability for enhanced safety
- Improved network available
- Early detection of malfunctions
- Lower costs thanks to preventive maintenance
- Clear monitoring of vehicle parameters
- Automatic detection of rail malfunctions