Precise Spot Welding with Kistler
Monitoring for Joining
Process monitoring that is comprehensive, precise and reliable is the key factor to ensure stable quality assurance for spot and projection welding. Kistler measuring sensors can be positioned flexibly – on the welding gun or the connecting point between the tongs and the motor, and directly in the welding gun motor. Individually configurable charge amplifiers and excellent equipment for welding gun calibration round out Kistler's offering.
Advantages of spot welding monitoring with Kistler:
- Precise force regulation is implemented in the welding process
- Manual inspections or automated calibration during production
- Sensor monitoring for dynamic and quasi-static processes
- Sensors are not adversely influenced by electrical/magnetic pulses
- Sensors can also be used at high temperatures
Reliable process monitoring for spot and projection welding: simply contact us!
Products are simple to integrate