Industrial Test Systems – Constant Control of Force Measurement on Connectors and Contacts
It is important for the two elements of plug-and-socket connectors (both detachable and non-detachable) to enable good electrical contact. This means that the clamping force of connector contacts has to be verified accurately. Kistler offers reliable high-precision sensor technology for indirect measurements of the clamping force based on the insertion and removal forces. State-of-the-art monitoring systems are used to visualize and evaluate these two forces, yielding qualitative statements that are integrated into the process.
Advantages of connector force measurement with Kistler:
- Wide measuring range and high sensitivity, especially for small forces
- Sensors with overload protection
- Evaluation based on window technology
- Retrofitting is straightforward
- Integrated process monitoring
- 100% verification
For reliable measurement of forces on connectors and contacts: simply contact us!