Kistler MARS 3.0: Effective Solution for Performance Diagnostics
Winterthur, November 11, 2016 – With Kistler MARS (measurement, analysis, and reporting software) version 3.0, Kistler presents an extensive update of the proprietary measurement, analysis, and evaluation software for Kistler force plates.
The unique system for sport, rehabilitation, and research enables quick and precise evaluation of power, strength, balance, and stability. Reliable meas-urement data is essential when it comes to making objective decisions regarding individ-ual training and rehab planning. Kistler MARS 3.0 offers all of the advantages of the fa-miliar MARS 2.1 as well as numerous innovations for performance diagnostics in sport and for rehabilitation.
Faster Test Results
Thanks to optimized data handling using the measurement assistant, data acquisition is significantly faster. The measurement assistant:
- coordinates the measurement process and carries out predefined series of tests
- enables recurring measurements to be carried out quickly and makes the data evaluation process simpler.
More Efficient Processing and Easier Analysis
The new, completely redesigned user interface of Kistler MARS 3.0 excels thanks to its intuitive layout, which allows you to work both faster and more conveniently.
The Kistler MARS 3.0 package now offers the following:
- User-friendly filters and reports ensure easy analysis of all the relevant performance parameters
- The color coding of the measuring results helps you maintain an overview of the most important measuring results at all times
- Indirect parameters compiled from different test modules are able to show the performance relationship between the counter movement jump and squat jump tests (eccentric utilization ratio), for example.
- Dynamic reports bring information from different databases together
- Multilingual user interface: English, French, German, Spanish
- Metric and imperial units of measurement
Available as a Partial and Full Version
In the full version, the software includes 20 test modules for analyzing and evaluating movements. Kistler MARS 3.0 is also available as the partial versions Balance & Stability (eleven modules) and Power & Strength (nine modules). Kistler therefore enables specific usage which is tailored to your area of application.
Kistler MARS 3.0 can be used with all conventional Kistler force plates and all Kistler USB data acquisition systems.
References: Success story of FC Basel using Kistler MARS.
With Kistler MARS 3.0, Kistler presents an extensive update of the measurement, analysis, and evaluation software for Kistler force plates.