The main tasks of the Calibration Service Engineer include:
- Perfom calibrations of customers torque and force measurement equipement.
- Maintain internal records of completed customer calibrations.
- Complete calibration certificates for customer equipment.
- Complete reports detailing test results, work performed, notes, etc.
- Work with service operations manger and laboratory manager to prioritize assignments.
- Work closely with the internal calibration lab to ensure specifications are being followed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in the application of force, pressure and torque transducers and associated electronics.
- Experience with software and controls to measure, monitor and evaluate manufacturing processes in the application areas addressed by those products.
- Strong knowledge of electro-mechanical systems and assembly operations is preferred.
- Ability to read schematics, mechanical assembly drawings and test procedures.
- Experience in various test bench equipment such as oscillascopes, voltmeters,frequency generators, insulation testers etc
- Good technical written and verbal communication skills.
- Associate’s Degree (A.A.S.) in Engineering Technology or equivalent from an accredited two-year college or vocational technical school plus 3 years of experience in technical role.
- Physical requirements: ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Travel requirements: available to travel up to 50%.
- Valid Drivers License.
At Kistler your experience and expertise are valued and promoted. As a global company with numerous locations worldwide, we offer exciting career opportunities in an international environment. Kistler is also pleased to offer a generous benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage along with a 401k plan with a 4% company match, and generous personal and vacation time allowances.
Kistler Instrument Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, military and/or veteran, status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Interested candidates may apply directly at our KIC Career Center or by contacting Human Resources by selecting the apply button below.