Kistler is operating as global partner, providing worldwide industries and research with advanced technologies for dynamic measurements. You are keen to work high technologies we will offer you exciting job and career opportunities in an international environment.
Sales engineer visits customers R&D centers, identifies opportunities and projects for test and measure equipment’s, advises and defines solutions and systems fulfilling applications requirements. Sales engineer plays a proactive role in developing sales turnover and sustainable relationship with customers. Candidate is passionate by technologies, physical phenomena’s analysis and signal processing; she or he has a technical background in instrumentation, electronics or mechanical engineering, likes team working, understands business and will know how to reach sales targets and objectives.
- Initiate and lead any activities for developing business, increasing sales turnover of personal customers portfolio, expanding number of customers, introducing new products, in compliance with personal targets which will be assigned to
- Identify customers’ needs and projects, identify opportunities in the market.
- Prepare and negotiate both technical and commercial offers
- Obtain orders and gain customers confidence for long term loyalty
- Actively work with the back office team and Tech Office to ensure efficient sales process, in pre-sales and aftersales
- Engineer or Master’s degree in a technical area (mechanical, electrical, mechatronics) (France Bac+5). Ideally familiar with data acquisition, signal processing, instrumentation and sensors …
- Significant working experience is an advantage (e.g.: as engineer or sales engineer in the Aerospace industry or similar )
- Good knowledge in dynamic measurement, tests equipment’s, vibration analysis, modal analysis …
- Excellent communicational skills mastering the languages: English (compulsory) and Local languages (verbal and written)
- Networking ability for building relationship with the customers technical departments, management, purchasers as well as Sales and R&D teams
- Accurate, reliable, effective personality
At home office, Job location would be situated in a region with easy roads connection to West and North of France areas. Company head quarter’s office in Les Ulis (91).
Requests frequent traveling in France and occasionally in Europe.
Company car, all IT and communication equipment.
Position to fulfil as quickly as possible.
Address your application in Electronic to email@example.com