This position will support the Automotive, Research and Test Division, with the testing, troubleshooting, and repair of a variety of electronic devices for the crash test and vehicle dynamics fields. On this team you will work with Kistler's high-precision sensor technology and cutting-edge integrated data acquisition solutions for all types of crash test dummies. You will not only assist in providing customers with reliable and accurate measurement equipment, but also troubleshoot customer issues by working side by side with engineering, manufacturing and quality to resolve problems and find alternate solutions.
Qualified candidates will meet these competencies and requirements:
- Associates Degree with 1-2 years of relevant electronics experience or the equivalent of 5 years of experience in the testing of electronics devices.
- Experience in calibration techniques and test fixture design and improvement is preferred.
- An in depth understanding of troubleshooting electronic devices, including circuit boards, wire harnesses, analog and digital circuits and components.
- Knowledge to operate oscilloscopes, voltmeters, frequency generators, and insulation testers and soldering skills at the SMD component level.
- Ability to read schematics, mechanical assembly drawling, test procedures, test-set up drawing and product definitions.
At Kistler your experience and expertise are valued and promoted. As a global company with numerous locations worldwide, we offer exciting career opportunities in an international environment. Kistler is also pleased to offer a generous benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage along with a 401k plan with a 4% company match, and generous personal and vacation time allowances.
Kistler Instrument Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, military and/or veteran, status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Interested candidates may apply directly at our KIC Career Center or by contacting Human Resources by selecting the apply button below.