Calibration Engineer DTI
- Responsible for DTI load cell and accelerometer calibration
- Support DTI in dummy integration/update
- Load cell and accelerometer repair (cable and connector and so on)
- Support calibration manager on the calibration lab certificate application
- Remarkably self-motivated with good work ethics and independently style
- Good professional skills and responsible working attitude
- Willing to learn new knowledge and help colleagues
- Strong service attitude
- Ability of effectively communication with people, good team spirit
- Graducated from professional and technical college in electronic and electrical Engineering
- 2-3 years related work experience is preffereable.
- Good communicate ability with people
- Good team spirits
- Can read and writing with English
- Willing to learn and share new knowledge and help colleagues.
- Based in Shanghai.