He/She will support the customer by performing the following duties:
- Perform on-site calibration support, configuration/set-up and general maintenance tasks on electronic devises and electro-
- mechanical products and systems.
- Read schematics and mechanical assembly drawings, test procedures, test set up drawings and product definitions.
- Troubleshoot calibration issues and work closely with the internal calibration lab to ensure specifications are being followed.
- Maintain current knowledge of new and existing products and applications.
Qualified Candidates will meet these competencies and requirements:
- Bachelor degree in an engineering preferred, or Associate’s Degree (A.A.S.) or equivalent plus 3 - 5 years of experience in calibration/electronics.
- Experience in testing of electronic instrumentation with basic understanding of transducer operations and calibration techniques.
- Experience in various test equipment such as oscilloscopes, voltmeters, frequency generators, insulation testers, etc.
- Strong knowledge base in electronics and prior experience in testing of electronic instrumentation and experience in the operation of test equipment.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently and be able to track and maintain own workload.
- Ability to travel to meet customer demands.
At Kistler your experience and expertise are valued and promoted. As a global company with numerous locations worldwide, we offer exciting career opportunities in an international environment. Kistler is also pleased to offer a generous benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage along with a 401k plan with a 4% company match, and generous personal and vacation time allowances.
Kistler Instrument Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, military and/or veteran, status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Interested candidates may apply directly at our KIC Career Center or by contacting Human Resources by selecting the apply button below.