He/She will support the sales team by performing the following duties:
- Serves as internal sales support for assigned Strategic Business Fields (SBF) to achieve assigned sales quotas and goals
- Responds directly to customer requests for technical, price, delivery and service requirements
- Prepares price quotations and follows up on open quotations and purchase orders
- Communicates with Kistler manufacturing locations on all system / project orders to ensure customer expectation are met.
- Coordinates commitments with affected departments
- Identifies unique requirements and consults with local Sales Engineer and Sales Manager on specials or large opportunities.
- Maintains current knowledge of new and existing product specification and applications
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates will meet these competencies and requirements:
- Bachelor Degree with two years of relevant experience preferred OR equivalent training and experience
- Technical knowledge of measurement systems and associated electronics is a plus
- Familiarity with electro-mechanical systems and fastening technology a plus
- Competent with ERP systems.
- Competent with CRM systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
At Kistler your experience and expertise are valued and promoted. As a global company with numerous locations worldwide, we offer exciting career opportunities in an international environment. Kistler is also pleased to offer a generous benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage along with a 401k plan with a 4% company match, and generous personal and vacation time allowances.
Kistler Instrument Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, military and/or veteran, status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Interested candidates may apply directly at our KIC Career Center or by contacting Human Resources by selecting the apply button below.