He/She will support the customer by performing the following duties:
- Software development for data acquisition systems for vehicle crash tests.
- Specification, design and implementation and test of software according to customer and Strategic Business Fields requirements.
- Coordination of interfaces with colleagues throughout Kistler worldwide.
- Programming of desktop software, framework, GUI.
- Determination of customer requirements and installation and support on-site during customer visits.
- Communicates support issues between customer and Vehicles Safety Application Engineering, Manufacturing Assembly Application Engineering or other applications.
- Provide “Special” solutions to unique applications and assists with customer proposals.
Qualified Candidates will meet these competencies and requirements:
- Bachelors degree in an appropriate electronic or computer engineering discipline from an accredited four (4) year college; or
- Equivalent training and experience
- Skills in Structural and analytical work
- Knowledge in Java, Swing, C++, OO programming, Windows, Linux.
- Experience with tools: NetBeans, Java FX, Visual Studio, Hibernate, databases, JasperReports TCP/IP.
- Ability to travel to meet customer demands.
At Kistler your experience and expertise are valued and promoted. As a global company with numerous locations worldwide, we offer exciting career opportunities in an international environment. Kistler is also pleased to offer a generous benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage along with a 401k plan with a 4% company match, and generous personal and vacation time allowances.
Kistler Instrument Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, military and/or veteran, status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Interested candidates may apply directly at our KIC Career Center or by contacting Human Resources by selecting the apply button below.