Kistler is operating as global partner, providing worldwide industries with advanced technologies for process control in manufacturing industries. You are keen to work in Industry 4.0 technologies we will offer you exciting job and career opportunities in an international environment.
Sales engineer visits customer’s processes and production R&D centers, identifies opportunities and projects for production monitoring and process control, advises and defines solutions and systems fulfilling applications requirements. Sales engineer plays a proactive role in developing sales turnover and sustainable relationship with customers. Candidate is passionate by technologies for production, processes capabilities, quality and efficiency issues; she or he has a technical background in instrumentation, electronics, process automation or mechanical engineering, likes team working, understands business and will know how to reach sales targets and objectives.
- Initiate and lead any activities for developing business, increasing sales turnover of personal customers portfolio, expanding number of customers, introducing new products, in compliance with personal targets which will be assigned to
- Identify customers’ needs and projects, identify opportunities in the market.
- Prepare and negotiate both technical and commercial offers
- Obtain orders and gain customers confidence for long term loyalty
- Actively work with the back office team and Tech Office to ensure a whole efficient sales process, in pre-sales and aftersales
- Engineer or Master’s degree in a technical area (mechanical, electrical, mechatronics) (France Bac+5). Ideally familiar with production and manufacturing sciences
- Significant working experience is an advantage (E.G.: as engineer or sales engineer in the automotive, aerospace, electronics industries)
- Good knowledge in mechanical assembling with processes like screwing, tightening, joining … etc.
- Excellent communicational skills mastering the languages: English (compulsory) and Local languages (verbal and written)
- Networking ability for building relationship with the customer’s technical departments, production management, purchasers… etc.
- Accurate, reliable, effective personality
At home office, Job location would be situated in a region with easy roads connection to West and North of France areas. Company head quarter’s office in Les Ulis (91).
Requests frequent traveling in France and occasionally in Europe.
Company car, all IT and communication equipment.
Position to fulfil as quickly as possible.
Address your application in Electronic to firstname.lastname@example.org