Cavity pressure sensors
Cavity pressure provides a direct criterion to determine part quality in the production of plastic components. In addition to machine data, cavity pressure plays a key part in transparent process monitoring. To achieve this objective, Kistler offers you an extensive range of high-precision pressure sensors.
ComoNeo process monitoring system
Our ComoNeo system is used for automatic process monitoring and analysis. The focus here is on automated separation of scrap parts on the basis of cavity pressure data. The goal: zero-defect production.
- Monitoring process stability
- Automated detection of process deviations, including notifications to the user
- Transparent process control and production monitoring during qualification (OQ and PQ)
- OPC-UA communication to transfer part-specific process data to external databases for documentation purposes
- Integrated DoE interface for simpler determination of process limits, including documentation
- Analysis and correlation of process data with part-specific characteristics (Stasa QC)
- Assistance systems for process monitoring and process restart
During the design phase, our sensor positioning service assists you with correct sensor installation, helping to you determine meaningful key process values.
- Sensor and ComoNeo application trainings
- Sensor installation support and ComoNeo commissioning (IQ)
- Sampling support to determine process limits (OQ)
- Compliance with the QM system requirements Kistler’s service products reduce risk of an incorrect use and guarantee reliable and stable processes