maXYmos process monitoring system
Our maXYmos system is used for automated monitoring and analysis of processes, in keeping with Industry 4.0 requirements. The focus here is on automated segregation of scrap parts, based on pressure, force and torque – always with the goal of zero-defect production in mind.
- Monitoring process stability
- Automated detection of process deviations, including notifications to the user
- Transparent process control and production monitoring during qualification (OQ and PQ)
- Fieldbus communication to transfer part-specific process data to external databases for documentation purposes
- Static process analysis of data with part-specific attributes
Force, pressure, acceleration and torque represent direct criteria for determining the production quality of medical devices, during manufacture and in testing processes. In addition to the machine data, these measurands play a key part in transparent process monitoring. To achieve this objective, Kistler offers you an extensive range of high-precision sensors.
During the design phase, our sensor positioning service assists you with correct sensor installation, helping to you determine meaningful quality gates.
- Sensor and maXYmos application trainings
- Sensor installation support and maXYmos commissioning (IQ)
- Sampling support to determine process limits (OQ)
- Compliance with the QM system requirements
- Kistler’s service products reduce risk of an incorrect use and guarantee reliable and stable processes
- Calibration of sensors and measuring chains directly on the plant, or at Kistler’s calibration laboratory (with full traceability)