Quality Assurance in Industrial Production
Quality increasingly ranks as a cost factor – especially in industrial production, where processes have to take place with no errors. Measuring systems from Kistler ensure ongoing process-integrated monitoring, so the highest quality and safety standards can be met.
Injection Molding: Zero-Defect Production
Maximum quality and zero-defect production: these are the goals of every injection molding operation. Sensors and systems from Kistler measure and analyze mold cavity pressure, monitor the injection molding process and cut production costs – no matter which machines, tools or peripheral technologies are in use. Kistler products also document all the relevant quality data.
Monitoring Joining and Assembly Processes
Kistler delivers quality testing – with no compromises. Kistler solutions can be used in production facilities to ensure end-to-end process monitoring and quality assurance for joining and assembly processes.
Passing the Test with Flying Colors
To attain 100% quality, in-process inspection of products and subassemblies is essential – in-line, off-line or end-of-line. Thanks to Kistler's force, pressure and torque sensors, products are subjected to end-to-end quality testing.
Industrial manufacturing process controlled by smart measuring technology
Competency - Partner in Process Efficiency and Cost-Effectiveness
- High transparency in series production
- In-process quality control
- End of Line control
- Fast reaction (e.g. for material deviations or tool breakage)
- Data documentation permits the traceability of process results
- Savings of product resources
- Compact Design
- Lower spare parts inventory
- Low total cost of operation (TCO)
- Optimal return on investment (ROI)
- A rejects reduction results in fewer returns
- Increase the efficiency of the system
- Better utilization of production
- Optimal cycle times