He/She will work with Sales Manager to performing the following duties:
- Respond to requests for technical, price, delivery, and service information
- Provide advice on the appropriate application of each company product
- Develop and implement a sales strategy in conjunction with the Sales Manager
- Identifies and penetrates OEM and plastics processing companies and coordinate strategy with the Sales Manager
- Identifies unique market requirements and consults with the Sales Manager and Application Experts on special solutions
- Maintain current knowledge of new and existing products and applications
- Prepares customer price quotations
- Assists in preparing special project proposals as required
- Coordinates commitments with affected internal departments
Qualified Candidates will meet these competencies and requirements:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering with 2-3 years of plastics sales/process engineering or Associates Degree in Engineering Technology with 5 years plastics sales/process engineering; or equivalent.
- Experience in the application of pressure sensors, associated electronics, software and controls of plastics processing equipment to measure, evaluate and control machine function to achieve process optimization
- Experience and knowledge of process controls for injection molding machines
- Knowledge of plastics processing auxiliary equipment and tool design a plus
- Knowledge of plastic and composite materials
- Good written and verbal communication skills, knowledge and use of Microsoft office products
At Kistler your experience and expertise are valued and promoted. As a global company with numerous locations worldwide, we offer exciting career opportunities in an international environment. Kistler is also pleased to offer a generous benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage along with a 401k plan with a 4% company match, and generous personal and vacation time allowances.
Kistler Instrument Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, military and/or veteran, status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Interested candidates may apply directly at our KIC Career Center or by contacting Human Resources by selecting the apply button below.