He/She will support the sales team by performing the following duties:
- Receive and process incoming orders and goods
- Enter, maintain and modify service, repair and other work orders in current ERP system
- Clarifies service and materials information as necessary making sure paperwork is compliant to the law
- Maintain order/delivery information as required in ERP system
- Update equipment part numbers in computer system as well as deactivate scrapped equipment part numbers in the system
- Invoice customers and follow up with them to ensure the reception of the products and invoice payment
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates will meet these competencies and requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree and one year of relevant experience or Associates Degree and 3 years’ experience or High School diploma and a minimum 5 years related experience.
- Experience in data entry, service and repair, contractual obligations, and export compliance
- Strong MS Office Software computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, pro-active attitude with the ability to work in a team environment
- Solid knowledge of invoice requirements
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting
- Must be able to physically handle parts and packages; lift 50 lbs
At Kistler your experience and expertise are valued and promoted. As a global company with numerous locations worldwide, we offer exciting career opportunities in an international environment. Kistler is also pleased to offer a generous benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage along with a 401k plan with a 4% company match, and generous personal and vacation time allowances.
Kistler Instrument Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, military and/or veteran, status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Interested candidates may apply directly at our KIC Career Center or by contacting Human Resources by selecting the apply button below.