Kistler is operating as global partner, providing worldwide automotive manufacturers with advanced technologies for dynamic measurements. We will offer you exciting job and career opportunities in an international environment. Sales engineer visits customers R&D centers, identifies opportunities and projects for test and measure equipment’s, advises and defines solutions and systems fulfilling applications requirements.
Sales engineer plays a proactive role in developing sales turnover and sustainable relationship with customers. Candidate is passionate by technologies and automotive engineering, she or he has a technical background in mechanical engineering, likes team working, understands business and will know how to reach sales targets and objectives.
- Initiate and lead any activities for developing business, increasing sales turnover of personal customers portfolio, expanding number of customers, introducing new products, in compliance with personal targets which will be assigned to
- Identify customers’ needs and projects, identify opportunities in the market.
- Prepare and negotiate both technical and commercial offers
- Obtain orders and gain customers confidence for long term loyalty
- Actively work with the back office team and Tech Office to ensure efficient sales process pre-sales and aftersales
- Help company’s back office for on time customer payments, act to customer if necessary
- Follow up personal sales achievements and sales Kpi’s , take corrective action
- Engineer or Master’s degree in a technical (mechanical, electrical, mechatronics) area. Ideally in automotive technologies (France Bac+5)
- Significant working experience is an advantage (either high level technical education or experience as engineer or sales engineer in the automotive industry)
- Ideally good knowledge in vehicles dynamic measurement, crash, durability and NVH tests …
- Excellent communicational skills mastering the languages: English (compulsory) and Local languages (verbal and written)
- Networking ability for building relationship with the customers technical departments, management, purchasers as well as Sales and R&D teams
- Accurate, reliable, effective personality
Job location is in Paris area (ideally south/west), home office, with permanent free access to company head quarter’s office in Les Ulis (91).
Requests frequent traveling in France and occasionally in Europe.
Company car, all IT and communication equipment.
Position to fulfil as quickly as possible.
Address your application in Electronic to email@example.com