We are offering an exciting sales career opportunity for the right individual to play a part in shaping the future. The Outside Plastics Sales Engineer role for the Midwest Region of IL, WI, MN, ND, SD and IA, will visit customer's sites to:
Respond to requests for technical, price delivery and service information
Provide advice on the appropriate application of each company products
Identify and penetrates OEM and plastics processing companies and coordinate and implement the regional sales strategy with the Sales Manager
Identify new applications opportunities and unique market requirement, consults with the Sales Manager and Application Experts on special solutions.
Prepare customer price quotations
Extensive travel in the Midwest Region to support customer needs.
Qualified Candidates will meet these competencies and requirements:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering with 2-3 years of plastics sales/process engineering or Associates Degree in Engineering Technology with 5 years plastics sales/process engineering; or equivalent.
- Experience in the application of pressure sensors, associated electronics, software and controls of plastics processing equipment to measure, evaluate and control machine function to achieve process optimization
- Experience and knowledge of process controls for injection molding machines
- Strong knowledge of plastics process auxiliary equipment, tool design, plastic and composite materials
- Ability to travel to meet customer demands
At Kistler your experience and expertise are valued and promoted. As a global company with numerous locations worldwide, we offer exciting career opportunities in an international environment. Kistler is also pleased to offer a generous benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage along with a 401k plan with a 4% company match, and generous personal and vacation time allowances.
Kistler Instrument Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, military and/or veteran, status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Interested candidates may apply directly at our KIC Career Center or by contacting Human Resources by selecting the apply button below.