The Kistler Ibérica Group company, responsible for sales and support activities in Portugal and Spain, is hiring an experienced outside sales engineer to support its growth strategy in Portugal.
Purpose of the Position
Portugal Sales Engineer is responsible for providing technical support to customers and also for supporting to Area Sales Manager in terms of Sales, Administrative and Marketing activities.
- Supporting customers by selecting most suitable product/service to fulfill its application and providing technical support remotely or/and “on site”
- Supporting Area Sales Manager in administrative, marketing and Sales activities.
- Actively promotion for ALL KISTLER Products and Service Porfolio
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Prepare, Negociate, Manage, Report and Follow-Up Quotes and Projects according company T&C
- Improve always Sales Efficiency by periodic planning in advance and organization
- Periodically Reporting to Portugal Area Sales Manager
- Based in North of Portugal
- Home office based
- University degree preferably in Electronics or Mechanical Engineer Electrical Enginneer (Pré-Bolonha) or Master Degree (Pós-Bolonha)
- Consolidated knowledge in Industrial Enviromental Applications (at least 5 years), valorized if working (or worked) on systems integrators
- Availability to travel along Portugal and North-West of Spain in order to increase customer loyalty.
- Strong Networking in the Automotive, Aerospace, R&D Institutes and Universities is a plus
- Knowledge in sensor and measuring technology is a must.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and commercial negotiation skills. Experience in marketing activities will be valorized
- Willing to develop knowledge not only on KISTLER products and technologies, also for application know-how to provide added-value to customers
- Entrepreneurial spirit, Self-motivated, flexible and good team player
- Good teamwork and used to work by Targets
- Capacity of self-learning
- Fluent in speaking and written English. Spanish is a plus to support Spanish customers.
- Car Driving license with a clean record
- Hand written letter (max. 50 lines) explaining the motivation for the position.
- Salary according experience with and Indefinitive labour contract
- Base Salary plus Sales Incentive/Bonus
- Company car
- Mobile phone
Kistler Ibérica S.L.U.
C/Pallars, 6 Planta 2
Place of work: North of Portugal