We are offering an exciting sales career opportunity for the right individual to play a part in shaping the future. The Outside Sales Engineer role for the West Region will visit customer’s sites to:
- Respond to requests for technical, price delivery and service information
- Provide advice on the appropriate application of each company products
- Identify and penetrates OEM and Tier companies and coordinate and implement the regional sales strategy with the Sales Manager
- Identify new applications opportunities and unique market requirement, consults with the Sales Manager and Application Experts on special solutions.
- Prepare customer price quotations
- Extensive travel in the West Coast Region to support customer needs.
Qualified Candidates will meet these competencies and requirements:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering with 2-3 years of experience in Technical Sales or Associates Degree in Engineering Technology with 5 years technical sales engineering experience; or equivalent.
- Experience in the application of pressure sensors, associated electronics, software and controls to measure, evaluate and evaluate manufacturing process in the joining systems and process monitoring application areas
- Strong knowledge of electro-mechanical systems and assembly operations.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel to meet customer demands
At Kistler your experience and expertise are valued and promoted. As a global company with numerous locations worldwide, we offer exciting career opportunities in an international environment. Kistler is also pleased to offer a generous benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage along with a 401k plan with a 4% company match, and generous personal and vacation time allowances.
Interested candidates may apply to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kistler Instrument Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, military and/or veteran, status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.