1. Main Tasks
- Developing comparison spread sheet data from a basic idea to practicality, using software tools such as Excel or PowerPoint.
- Researching of data from spread sheets or ERP systems,or vendor quotations and developing comparison data files.
- Participates in project definition and set-up.
- Works closely with Operations departments; manufacturing engineering, production planning, purchasing,quality assurance and production supervision.
- Data record input into the Quality Assurance system.
- Developing and updating purchasing forecasts for suppliers.
- Updating vendor and component part risk analysis sheets.
- Assisting with supplier follow up confirmations.
- Tracking various KPI’ (Key Process Indicators) and posting results together with process owners corrective action.
- Tabulating monthly SFM (Shop Floor Management) data and establishing trend charts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proven Excel skills; formulas, charts/tables, pivot tables, presentations and debugging & error correction ability
- Proven PowerPoint skills; import information from Word or Excel,develop templetes, create backgrounds, can align images or shapes and can import various files
- Strong Team skills needed with the ability to understand verbal and written concepts and turn this information into reality.
- Practical work experience required in the above fields.
- Proven organizational skills, self motivated, decision making ability along with a professional can do attitude
- Basic mathematical abilities
- Working knowledge of available software packages such as Microsoft Office,PowerPoint, Project software, MRP/ERP systems.
3. Requirements Profile
- Associates degree (A.A.S.) from a two year technical or finance college.
- Three (3) years to Five (5) years related experience or equivalent of education and experience.
- Physical requirements: ability to sit at desk 80% of workday; ability to use computer 80% of workday.
At Kistler your experience and expertise are valued and promoted. As a global company with numerous locations worldwide, we offer exciting career opportunities in an international environment. Kistler is also pleased to offer a generous benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage along with a 401k plan with a 4% company match, and generous personal and vacation time allowances.
Kistler Instrument Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, military and/or veteran, status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Interested candidates, please apply directly at our career center by clicking on this link KIC Career Center (please do not click the apply button below)