The HR Associate will assist with Recruitment and On-Boarding Process for both Novi and Buffalo sites, as well as, support the training and development process. In addition, they will process weekly and bi-weekly payroll in accordance with regulatory rules and act as the main point of contact for employees and managers regarding timekeeping and leave balances.
Qualified candidates will meet these competencies and requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years relevant experience preferred or High School Diploma, or equivalent, required along with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- In depth understanding of job posting, candidate sourcing, interview/meeting scheduling, candidate follow-up and employee onboarding processes.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems including data entry, Applicant Tracking System documentation, report generation, upkeep and occasional analysis.
- Ability to work with management to organize and coordinate company functions (picnics, holiday parties, etc.), employee meetings for Novi site is also desired.
- Excellent computer skills with competence in Microsoft Office and experience with payroll and HRIS systems; preferably ADP.
- Demonstrated level of professionalism and Must be able to work with and maintain confidentiality with personal information and sensitive topics.
At Kistler your experience and expertise are valued and promoted. As a global company with numerous locations worldwide, we offer exciting career opportunities in an international environment. Kistler is also pleased to offer a generous benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage along with a 401k plan with a 4% company match, and generous personal and vacation time allowances.
Kistler Instrument Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, military and/or veteran, status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Interested candidates may apply directly at our KIC Career Center or by contacting Human Resources by selecting the apply button below.