Cost-effective weighing of large numbers of trucks is needed at many industrial facilities, such as concrete plants, mines and ports. There, trucks are usually weighed for two reasons: to invoice industrial goods by weight, or to check axle and gross vehicle weight so as to prevent overloading and avoid the risk of heavy fines. With Kistler's OIML-certified WIM Data Logger and piezoelectric Lineas® quartz strip sensors, trucks can be weighed at any speed and without stopping.
This provides many advantages in comparison with traditional weighbridges: while the flow rate can be increased to several hundred trucks per hour, the system delivers legally compliant trading data for invoicing goods by weight. Kistler offers a complete WIM package for advanced industrial weighing containing all the key equipment you need to set up your WIM system.
Advantages of Kistler’s Weigh-In-Motion equipment:
- OIML R134-certified for legally compliant weighing applications
- Unique quartz measuring technology for utmost precision
- Quickly installed at ports, plants and mines – minimum disruption
- Maintenance-free − even in continuous long-term operation
- Sealed and fully embedded sensors cannot be blocked by dust or stones
- Easy integration of RFID transmitters or LPR cameras
Want to be sure your trucks are weighed more efficiently and with highest accuracy? Then simply contact us!