The versatile eso measurement solution from Kistler for precise speed control relies on the latest optical measurement technology combined with optimum driver and license plate identification. It enables automated speed enforcement by reliably recording speeding violations and does not require any road fixtures. The eso measurement solution from Kistler easily detects various classes of vehicles (including motorcycles) across several lanes and measures in both directions of travel simultaneously with just one device. Certified as a reference instrument by various official organizations such as ASFINAG, METAS, NMI and PTB, the optical measurement technology guarantees legally valid measurements in an extremely wide range of environments. The mobile solution can be upgraded to a stationary measurement solution at any time with minimal effort.
Mobile speed enforcement with eso by Kistler — your benefits:
- Extremely versatile complete system for legally valid mobile speed measurement
- Measurements can be performed far from the street without limitations
- Precise measurement independent of vehicle class, speed, terrain or number of lanes
- Certified optical measurement technology with efficient evaluation software
- No installation required in the vehicle, plug-and-play solution
- Automated measurement in non-attentive measuring mode, even far from the street
- Completely wireless, encrypted WLAN transmission technology
- Simple, straightforward web interface for time-saving operation and evaluation
- Quick set-up and long operation time thanks to long-lasting battery (up to 8h)
- Conversion to a stationary measurement solution possible at any time
Do you have any questions regarding the optimum measurement solution for your specific requirements? We would be happy to help.