For more than 50 years, Kistler has led the field in innovative, application-oriented measurement systems for engine development. The KiBox complements our product range for engine combustion analysis and has been specifically designed for onboard or test bench use. The KiBox delivers detailed information about the combustion process, including time- or angle-based cylinder pressures and other key characteristic data for engine development. Measurement data is recorded with parallel calculation and output in real time. This information provides insights into the quality of combustion in terms of performance, efficiency, emissions and comfort.
Advantages of combustion analysis with the KiBox:
- Compact indication system specifically designed for mobile applications in vehicles
- Fast ready-to-measure time, simple to operate
- Time-based combustion analysis system
- No external crank angle encoder required
- Real-time calculation of combustion analysis parameters
- Limiting value monitoring with data backup
- Remote API interface
- Convenient integration with ETAS INCA ®, VECTOR CANape and ATI VISION, or any environment supporting CAN data measurement
- Standalone operation possible without a PC (Stream, CAN output)
- Universal test bench interface for Morphee, PUMA Open, Stars etc.
- Direct connection of piezoelectric and piezoresistive pressure sensors, including those with PiezoSmart® functionality
- Added virtual channels by demultiplexing, so ignition or injection timing calculations can be performed for all cylinders
We offer system solutions for your application. Simply contact us! Benefits: Customized