He/She will support the Customer by performing the following duties:
- Meets the defined sales targets and KPI in a defined sales territory.
- Identifies unique requirements and consults with Strategic Business Field (SBF) engineering on special solutions.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy in conjunction with the Division / Region / SBF Manager.
- Provide advice on the appropriate application of each company product.
- Provides price quotations and customer proposals as required.
- Extensive Travel in the West Coast Region to support customer needs and demands.
Qualified Candidates will meet these competencies and requirements:
- Bachelor degree in an appropriate engineering discipline plus two (2) years experience in technical sales; or equivalent training and experience with WIM sensor & data collection environment.
- Experience in the application of WIM Sensors, data logger and typical data required by DOT and Enforcement agencies.
- Technical knowledge of transient (dynamic) sensors, electronics and software. Including interpretation of data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel 80% of the time either by car (valid license required) or plane
- Must be a US Citizen due to customer base requirements.