He/She will support the customer by performing the following duties:
- Responds to requests for technical, price, delivery, and service information.
- Provides advice on the appropriate application of company products and/or forwards technical requests to the appropriate Application Engineer.
- Identifies unique requirements and consults with Regional Sales Managers or Market Sector Managers on specials or large opportunities.
- Assists in preparing price quotations and then following up on open quotations.
- Coordinates commitments with affected departments.
- Prepares customer proposals as required.
- Track and follow up on consignments for KNA and KIWAG items.
Qualified Candidates will meet these competencies and requirements:
- Bachelor Degree with two years of relevant experience preferred OR equivalent training and experience
- Technical knowledge of sensors and associated electronics is a plus.
- Familiarity with transducers and associated electronics for physical measurement.
- Competency in current ERP System.
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Competency in using CRM softare.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
At Kistler your experience and expertise are valued and promoted. As a global company with numerous locations worldwide, we offer exciting career opportunities in an international environment. Kistler is also pleased to offer a generous benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage along with a 401k plan with a 4% company match, and generous personal and vacation time allowances.
Kistler Instrument Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, military and/or veteran, status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Interested candidates may apply directly at our KIC Career Center or by contacting Human Resources by selecting the apply button below.