He/She will support the customer by performing the following duties:
- Assists Kistler ART Sales staff with quotations, in particular on complex projects, and follows up on open quotations and purchase orders.
- Responds directly to customer requests for technical, price, delivery, and service information.
- Communicates with Kistler manufacturing locations on all system / project orders to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Coordinates other commitments with affected Kistler entities and sub-suppliers.
- Identifies unique requirements and consults with Regional Sales Manager on specials or large opportunities.
Qualified Candidates will meet these competencies and requirements:
- Bachelors degree with 1-2 years relevant experience OR equivalent training and experience.
- Technical understanding of automotive R&D measurement systems and associated electronics would be a plus.
- Competent with ERP (SAP) systems.
- Competent with CRM systems.
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At Kistler your experience and expertise are valued and promoted. As a global company with numerous locations worldwide, we offer exciting career opportunities in an international environment. Kistler is also pleased to offer a generous benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage along with a 401k plan with a 4% company match, and generous personal and vacation time allowances.
Kistler Instrument Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, military and/or veteran, status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Interested candidates may apply directly at our KIC Career Center or by contacting Human Resources by selecting the apply button below.